The ultimate relationship Goal

4:55:00 PM

I've been thinking lately that why some people are so into 'looking for a partner' that sometimes it tend to drive them crazy? I don't know if it's the pressure with the society, or in this case your peers but I really don't think it is necessary right now. Plus, the relationship goal thing is ridiculous! Moreover, do you ever think how the person you're trying to pick up feels? Personally, I am scared. No, not scared. Worried, anxious, weird when someone tries to approach me. I don't know if it's the lack of experience or whatever you guys called it but I'm the person who is not ready to be attached to someone. I have no problem making friends with guys. In fact, if you mention me on twitter I will always reply to you. But I always minimize the casualties. I wondered, is it about me being nice that you misunderstood me? Am I flirting with you? No! You see, I'm like an a time bomb. Everytime when a guy tries to flirt or even close to that, I will immediately back off and sometimes even stop talking to you, if you are that creepy. I hope people would just chill, you know? Honestly, everything was okay before and know that if I keep replying that means I like talking to you but you take it for granted and decides to drop the bomb. How can I know that you're sincere (definitely not) if that is the only thing in your head - to make me your girlfriend? In my case, you just knew me from social media and you claimed that you like me? How do you know you're gonna like me if we meet and stuff? Or specifically, how can you say that you like a stranger? From my opinion, I think that you only love the idea of having someone to talk to, confide into and so on. Frankly saying, sometimes I feel the same way too.

But then I realized one day that how could we wanted to find somebody just to be 'loved' in that way when we have Allah. How could we want a person when our love for Allah is no way near how He loved us? How could we possibly have that idea of love when we don't even have the intention to do the same to Allah? Even not trying to wake up for qiamullail, tahajjud, praying to Him and asks forgiveness from Him? We could stay up late and watched movies or going online, skyping, tweeting, texting all night long but we can't even do that because why? We fail to see what is the love that we should go after. This is not cliche. This is the truth. If you want someone who is pious and good as your spouse then you should reflect on yourself. The Almighty's love toward us is beyond anything. It is the greatest of love. Can't you see how corrupt and sinned we are in this world but yet He still opens the door for taubah and keep giving chances to us, and He do not want anything in return because He do not need one! But we need Him. It's sad. I am sad for myself even. We ask for many things in our du'a but have we ever question how much effort we put into it? Allahu rabbi. May Allah guide us to His path.

You Might Also Like

0 thinkers