Talk about beauty

2:09:00 AM

"It is so hard for me to believe that I am pretty, for me to feel pretty, i have to make up stuff or create an imaginary self to make me feel better. I dislike my skin-color. I try so hard to love but its so hard."



Assalamukaikum. I come in peace.


If you’re already in that state of mind, it’s hard for people to get you out of it. I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that everyone has their own versions of beauty. I don’t know if that matters because what you’re having trouble with is accepting what you look like. The media really does sort of try to tell you what pretty is and isn't. People nowadays always judge based on our appearance, our looks. They say "Don't judge a book by It's cover." right? Pandai cakap boleh la. But well, I guess people nowadays have an opposite opinion on that. Did you forget? Allah SWT sudah menciptakan kita dengan sebaik-baiknya. All Allah's creations are beautiful. 


"I wish I was beautiful"  "I don't feel beautiful"


From my opinion, true beauty comes within. If you're beautiful in the inside, automatically you will look beautiful on the outside too. It means that what's on the inside is what counts, your personality. And the secret ingredient to true beauty is good akhlak, fulfill your responsibility to your agama, Taat ibu bapa and always be nice to other people. It doesn't matter what you like on the outside, it is who you are on the inside. All we need is a little self-esteem. Now, go out there and spread your wings. Don't wish to be beautiful because you are beautiful. Mark my words. Believe.



"It doesn't matter what people say, and it doesn't matter how long it takes, believe in yourself and you'll fly high. It only matters how true you are. Be true to yourself and follow your heart." 
- Hillary Duff

You Might Also Like

0 thinkers