Being weird.

8:38:00 AM



Assalamualaikum and hello..there.


The definition of weird - something that is strange/ odd/ not normal but cool

Do you ever feel weird and quirky around other people? Do you think you are weird in some ways? You're awkward? Ask yourself. I think we all have experienced weird or awkward moments in life. Sometimes, those moments made us laugh and sometimes, those moments annoyed us too. It depends. 

God created us with different attitudes. We're all physically and mentally different. Some people feel weird with themselves because of insecurities. For example, Me. I'm so insecure to wear nice clothes whenever I go out with my family and friends. I feel weird. Or even talk to other people. I wasn't like this before. Imagine. Nak pakai cantik-cantik depan orang pun malu-malu apatah lagi berbual dengan orang. I'm not good at socializing. Back in when I was younger, I'm so confident and not afraid at all. I'm so friendly with other people. I was completely a different person. But, look at me now. I don't know what have happen to me. I think it's because of the changes I'm going through after puberty. Darn.

But on the brightside, I think this quirkiness I had are totally a good thing. I mean, ini mengelakkan aku daripada terjebak dengan aktiviti yang tidak sihat dan gejala sosial right? Keeping me safe from this mad world, that is full with mad people, with mad attitudes. Fuh. You never know how grateful I am. MasyaAllah. Konklusinya, I like being weird. And I know I am not alone. To others especially you, yes yes I'm referring to you right now. Chin up! Don't let this thing make you unhappy. We're amazing just the way we are. Just the way that Allah has created us. Macam lagu Bruno Mars tu la. Ihik!

You Might Also Like

2 thinkers

  1. I feel the same. I mean, I care about nothing when I was little but now everything has switched. Nice entry.

    ReplyDelete