Shit feelings

3:22:00 AM


Assalamualaikum.


I hate the fact that humans are fragile. Easy to hurt, easy to fall. I don't know what happen. I just can't pretend like everything's okay anymore while it's not. Yes. I look so strong on the outside. But inside? I'm also a normal human being that is not exceptional to be sad. To have problems and to be depressed about it. Everyday, I keep telling myself to focus. "Don't let them see you cry." But slowly, the feelings will destroy you until at one point, you just can't take it anymore. That strong, enormous walls you had build all this time, broke down at last. And tears came falling down.


There's a reason why Allah created tears. Just cry.


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


اللهُمَّ اغْفِرْلِي، واهْدِنـِي، وَارْزُقْنِي، وَ عَافِنـِي، أَعُوذُ بِاللَّـهِ مِنْ ضِيقِ الْمَقَامِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ. 


"Ya Allah , ampunilah aku, berilah hidayah padaku, anugerahkanlah aku dengan rezeki, berilah afiat kepadaku, aku mohon perlindunganMu dari kesempitan tempat berdiri di hari akhirat kelak."




God knows I'm strong. He knows.

You Might Also Like

0 thinkers