Alive and well

4:55:00 AM

Assalamualaikum.


As you can see below there, my last post was posted like, two years ago? Many things happened in two years (many shits too). There is no stopping in time, I guess. It is the last month of the best year in my life, no doubt. Right now, it still feels surreal that I am sitting infront of the laptop, at home writing this post and not helping my mother in the kitchen. (lol) I am 17 now and it's crazy that I have finished school and most importantly, SPM!


There are a lot of things that I want to share that I have no idea where or how to even start! I take this post as a new beginning. Finally I have gain a new spirit, inspiration and energy to write again. Alhamdulillah. So, I guess this is it for now. Just wanna make sure that I am still breathing and walking on earth; more to sitting really because I'm just staying at home right now, enjoying my freedom phase of life after SPM because I deserve it. I am a happy kid, and out of shape too. 'till then.


You Might Also Like

0 thinkers