6/10

8:55:00 PM

I am not much of a good storyteller but I know good stories. I seriously have no idea what this have to do with this entry but I believe in the power of freedom and this have been stucked in my head and until I don't let it out, these words are just going to come back and forth haunting and distract me from focusing to what matters right now, my final paper, Lol. So I just got back from Batu Pahat, Johor for my sister's Convocation Day. But I am not going to write all the details or whatever. Just keep reading and you will know.



We always wonder about how did our parents seen us growing up ever since we were born and walk, and talk and all of the sudden we are big enough to make our own decisions and do part time jobs, go to college and stuff. That must be hard but also the greatest thing that a parent could ever experienced. Now let's reverse that and take it from the son/daughter perspective.




I was thinking about what it is going to be later down the road when it is my time to graduate from the university. In my head, I will always picture my parents being them as in now, the same two energetic people that I love. But it hits me that they won't be the same in the future. They are going to be much older and tired and so on so I am a little bit afraid of the thought of them getting old while all of us are still young and in need of them throughout our lives. 6 years from now I will be graduating Inshaa Allah and in six years, anything can happen. I can never imagine my parents not being there because they always have and I will probably need them even more as I grow up. Anyone can stand on their feet but nobody can do well in life without the support from their parents. That is my opinion. Be kind to them and appreciate them while they are still alive because there will be no substitute nor a blessing from Allah that are more precious than mom and dad.

You Might Also Like

0 thinkers