Just Thoughts

10:57:00 PM

To be honest, I am very good at abandoning things after I don't really need it anymore. Same goes with the people in my life. I don't know, it just happened that way. Constantly not sticking around at one place for a long period of time makes me quick to change and adapt to new surroundings and friends without having the feeling of regret or sadness to leave my previous environment or the people that I am familiar with. I think that is the reason why everytime my mum suggests me to go to any event in my primary school, I refuse to go. The fact that I am lazy is absolutely true, yes, but another reason is because I don't think it is necessary for me to go back. I would like to keep everything, all the memories exactly how I left it.

This is so random. But to this blog, I think I will not be able to leave it not updated for too long. If not, I would already delete this blog of mine a long time ago. I do not set this blog on private but I also do not publicize it to the people to read it either. It's weird, I know. "Why do you even blog if you don't want anyone to read it?" I, too, keep asking myself the same question. Is it insecurity? Or is it just my own absurd feelings of shyness to let people in?

Who knows.

You Might Also Like

0 thinkers